The so-called side tape of the carton sealing machine refers to the part that the carton sealing machine folds over after seaming and sealing the carton. Some people call it folding side, but the professional term is side tape. As mentioned in the previous article, what we want to share with you today is how to deal with wrinkles on the side tape of the carton sealing machine.
The side tape is wrinkled. The main reasons for this situation are as follows:
1. The tape on the machine head is not fixed properly.
2. The speed on both sides of the conveyor belt is different.
3. The adjustment of the tension of the tape is too large.
4. The movements of the cutter and the roller are not coordinated. When solving this problem, users can try the following methods respectively:
- Reduce the tension of the tape on the machine head.
- Adjust the speed on both sides of the conveyor belt until it is consistent.
- Adjust the distance between the cutter and the roller, and the roller will immediately start to flatten the tape after the cutter is cut.
The above is the solution that we have summarized for you on how to deal with wrinkles on the side tape of the carton sealer machine. If you have other questions about the carton sealing machine, welcome to visit our website Emanpack.
One thought on “What should we do for the wrinkles on the side tape when using the carton sealer?”
Pingback:What should we do if the cylinder of the automatic sealing machine is broken? - Turnover machinery