The plastic tube packing machine is an automatic packaging line used in the plastic tube industry. Its functions include tube counting, feeding, storage, straightening, strapping, stretch wrapping, conveying, ejecting systems, etc. It can be connected to a tube extruder for integrated and automated surgery. It is a set of efficient, convenient and safe packaging machinery for tube bundle such as PVC pipe packaging.
Your benefit by using this packing line:
- System modular structure;
- The efficiency of mechanical bundling is higher than manual bundling;
- Wide application range, special size products will have special design;
- Humanized design and manufacturing will not cause the risk of product damage;
- Very low cost of consumables and energy;
- The machine runs at a low noise level;
- The machine is equipped with a quick-change dispenser for packaging materials;
- The tension of the bale packaging is adjustable.
Work process of this line:
- Collect the tubes in the tube basket in an orderly manner. Or connect the packaging line to the extruder.
- Feed (lift) and store the pipe at a time.
- Calculate the number of pipelines according to the program.
- Accumulate and arrange pipes.
- Align the tube bundle.
- Bundle and tie the tube bundle with stretch film.
- The bundled tube is ejected and moved to the storage station.
Basic Features of this line:
1. Storage lifting system
Used for pipeline storage to ensure uninterrupted work. The pipe lifter is used to lift the ordered pipes from the basket and count them for strapping preparation.
- Controlled by PLC program.
- Pipeline accumulation and storage station.
- Pipe lifter used to lift pipes.
- Pipe counting device.
- Effective recycling of storage equipment.
- Sensors used for positioning and detection.
- Accurate pipe counting system.
- The buffer zone provides more pipeline feed.
- Automatically hoist the pipes one by one.
2. Automatic bundling system
Automatic pipe stacking, alignment, threading, bundling, and strapping system. Excellent collectibles. The main components adopt well-known brands.
- PLC&HMI program control.
- Pipe alignment device to keep the end of the pipe neat.
- Each bundle of pipe fittings can be replaced.
- The ring speed and roller speed can be adjusted by the converter.
- Manual and automatic working modes can be selected.
- The support roller is covered by polyurethane
- The threading device is adjusted according to the size of the tube and tube bundle.
- Automatically bind the pipe.
- The tension of the strapping can be adjusted according to requirements.
- Reset the strapping position.
- Bundled with stretch film.
- The binding is tightened.
- Automatic stacking and arrangement of pipes.
- The bundling system can be adjusted according to different pipe lengths.
3. Automatic conveying and ejecting system
Convey the bundled tubes and automatically eject the tubes to the collection position.
- PLC program control.
- The support roller is covered with polyurethane
- Automatic packaging for export.
- The conveying speed is adjustable.
- Automatically eject the lashed tube group through the ejection device.
- Automatically eject the pipe group to the collection station.
- Different types of pop-up modes can be selected.
- The ejection device is controlled by an air cylinder.
Automatic bagging machine
This machine is used to feed a bundle of tubes into a plastic bag to make it tightly sealed. It can be integrated with the strapping machine as an automatic packaging line. The mechanical system consists of a feeding system, a plastic bag making system, a roll bag filling system, and a discharging system.
work process of the bundle bagging:
- Load the tube bundle into the feeding conveyor for bagging.
- Transfer the tube bundles to the bagging station one by one.
- Automatically make bags and fill them into the bags through pipes.
- Move the bag to the next station for front tapping.
- The bagged bales are pushed into the aggregate cart/basket.
Basic Features of the bundle bagging machine:
(1) Feeding system (storage and transportation):
- The conveyor with coils is the front-end equipment of the bagging system.
- Adopting horizontal conveying technology to ensure that products enter the bagging station smoothly.
- Bag material: PP woven
(2) Bagging machine:
Automatic woven bag production.
- It can be adjusted according to the outer diameter of different bales.
- Both sides of the bag are sealed by the machine: the ends are sealed by stitches. The front side is sealed with glue.
- Automatic bag roll feeding, used for bag making and strapping filling
- Automatically fill the tube bundle into the bag.
- Easy to operate, accurate and fast bagging.
- The packaging material used is a rolled tube material.
- Accurately and automatically grab, bag and seal.
- Automatically set and fix one end of the bundle.
(3) Discharge system:
This is the back-end equipment of the bagging machine, which can put the product into the polymerization cart.
(Note: Jinglin can provide layout design for the collection cart provided by the user.)